My week

18 posts Page 1 of 2

Shining
by Shining » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:19 pm
has been really bad and can it get any worse;

I already have one friend living on borrowed time bless him aged 43, told this week another friend aged 48 has 3 months to live and my friend baby has been airlifted from this area to Southampton hospital and is on life support he's 10 months old.

I've had a week from hell from work and find out today they're shutting a local learning centre which is bad news for this area, my job is safe at the minute (I think).

Hubby and I arguing a lot and lots of decisions to be made there and now I've just got in and the bedroom ceiling is leaking and now I've got a bucket under it!

Have I got any money....well I've got the car tax money if I choose to not pay that and take it off the road but I can't do that as I couldn't get to work and we've got on street parking!

Melanie I will be emailing/ringing you later, I'm hoping hubby will look at it first to see if he can do anything but I doubt it.

Ok folks rant over x

Shining
by Shining » Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:20 pm
Forgot to ask for some positive vibes for those of you who don't pray to be sent to little Logan who is fighting for his life in hospital x

Julie
by Julie » Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm
Oh Lesley, no wonder you're feeling stressed hun!

Hopefully your job will be safe, you have lots of talent and experience and will be an asset to any employer. Did you think anymore on the marketing front, I know you were keen to go down that route?

43 and 48 are no ages for anyone to lose their life, it seems so cruel. I do know how you feel as I've lost friends at young ages too. Makes you wonder why???

The poor baby and his parents, what dreadful news! I pray and pray he will fight through this.

Please keep us updated on little Logan....sending you a huge CWTCH xx

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:06 pm
Lesley, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I do hope Logan is ok, and my thoughts are with him and his parents. Do they know what is wrong with him?

Forget about work - it's the weekend. Concentrate on you, hubby and family at the moment.

You really have had a bad time - as soon as you pick yourselves up, something comes along to knock you down.

I really feel for you and sending a huge hug to all of you. ))))HUG(((( .

You know where I am if you want a virtual shoulder to cry on off forum.

Max
by Max » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:17 pm
Lesley - you asked for payers - my PP is saying Mass for Logan and for your intentions tomorrow at 6:30am.

Lisa2009
by Lisa2009 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:47 pm
What a bad time you are having. Its so sad.
I wish i knew the right words to say but im not good with stuff like that but what i do want to say is..Thinking of you and love to all and love and hugs to baby Logan xxxxxx

Skippy
by Skippy » Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:13 pm
Oh Lesley, no wonder you're stressed. I'm so sorry to hear about your friends, it seems so cruel.

I'll be thinking of little Logan, and I hope he pulls through.

Lots of love to all of you, and you know where I am if you need to chat off the forum xxx

Shining
by Shining » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 am
thank you everyone, I managed a few hours sleep last night which is more than any other night this week!

Thank you for your prayers and positive thoughts for Logan;

Max a huge thanks for asking your PP to pray for him, that is much appreciated, they are going to try and take him off the ventilator today and see how it goes, if he can cope he's going to Great Ormond Street (he's been there before) but for now he's too poorly to move.

Logan has congenital heart disease, god bless the little lad, when I think he's a couple of weeks younger than my grandson, it's hard for me to cope with.

My problems are insignificant to those of Karen who is coping with this xx

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:13 am
I do hope that Logan is better today and that he copes off the ventilator.

Glad you had some sleep as well.

Hope things are ok with you and hubby. Stress does cause us to snap and argue doesn't it? We had a couple of days like that recently.

Thinking of you.

Julie
by Julie » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:42 am
Hope Little Logan comes off the ventilator, what a brave little battler he sounds.

I know you were have your granddaughter last night Lesley, so I'm sure she made you smile. They really are the best medicine [:)]

Thinking of you xx

MRBLUESKY
by MRBLUESKY » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:49 pm
hope little logan gets better,and sorry your having a bad time lesley thinking of you ronald.

Shining
by Shining » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:35 pm
Thank you everyone and a special thanks to Max for the PP prayers, to let you know an update on Logan, he's off the ventilator, he now needs a kidney scan due to an infection and Logan had a really good night came off cpap but needs to go back on as his co2 is rising but he has even had a bottle. Not sure what will happen if his co2 keeps rising when off cpap though.

I don't understand all that I'm afraid but it sounds a lot more positive than before x

Thanks for your good wishes for me, I've had a family day and granddaughter is here (just gone to bed) and I also had the twins for 3 hours and they're coming on lovely, giggling and kicking it was magical, certainly a tonic for me x

Julie
by Julie » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:47 am
Sounds more positive if Logan has had a bottle Lesley....really hope he continues to get stronger.

Awww those little boys of yours are be growing so quickly, the photos you have on FB are fab! Glad you enjoyed your family day and are sounding better xx

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:49 am
You sound a lot more positive this morning Lesley, I'm pleased to see it.

So glad Logan is improving, I hope that continues and will be thinking of him and his parents and sending positive vibes.

Glad you had a great day with the kids as well.

Max
by Max » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:32 am
Glad Logan is improving - 6:30am Mass on Monday is being said by my PP for Logan and for your intentions
18 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “friends corner”