Help urgent Blair Endersby

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
9 posts Page 1 of 1

xxxxx84
by xxxxx84 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:13 pm
Hi - I am with Blair Endersby. I hope you can offer some advice I have been in my IVA for 4yrs and 4 months I have kept up with all my payments at the beginning of december I received a notice of breach because they had said I had not supplied all the relevant wage slips - I sent everyting they asked in to them but then recieved another letter saying I had not I called them immeadiately and the operator explained that they were behind at the post room and not to worry - I explained I was concious with only 8 months to go I did not want it to fail due to an admin error and she said dont worry etc etc I called another 3 times to check receipt of wage slips - explaining i could send bank statements etc if they had gone astray - again was told not to worry - now on saturday I have received a failure notice and infortmation that my creditiors will reconvene to discuss - and i just dont know what to do !!

Adam Davies
by Adam Davies » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:15 pm
Hi

Make sure that you speak directly with your insolvency practitioner on Monday and explain the situation. It would be crazy for your IVA to fail now
Regards

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:23 pm
I totally agree. You can contact your IP directly via this link:

http://www.insolvency-service.co.uk/newipsearch.htm

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:21 pm
What a ridiculous state of affairs - and far too heavy handed in my professional opinion. You would almost feel that your IP actually wants your case to fail.

Hopefully the Blair Endersby representative who monitors this site will see this post and sort out this issue with your IP directly.

newbeginings
by newbeginings » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:04 am
Common sense must surely prevail in this case, this is an appalling example of customer service etc..

Blair Endersby
by Blair Endersby » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 am
xxxxx84 please contact us on ip@blairendersby.co.uk with your name and, if possible, your reference number so we can investigate what has happened and call you to resolve the situation. Like you we do not want your IVA to fail if at all possible.

Julie
by Julie » Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:06 pm
contact the email Blair Endesrby has provided and let us know the outcome.

Good luck xx

kentmikey
by kentmikey » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:54 pm
Did you get this sorted, I am curious as I had this problem last year with B&E, had to send the same documents three times before they were 'received'!

Mikey

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:53 pm
Try sending them electronically to your IP personally - with a delivery and read receipt, and then no-one can argue that they have not been received.
9 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”