1 year 11 months and 1 week

6 posts Page 1 of 1

Dominic
by Dominic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:57 pm
Thats until the end of my IVA things on course been good so far.

Had a few family issues to deal with sick parent so have nt been around much so sorry for that, will try and pop in again at least once a week.
Last edited by Dominic on Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shining
by Shining » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:03 pm
Hi Dominnic!

You've turned that corner and on the home straight well done!

I'm 25 months in and so have a fair way to go but we're getting there, all striving towards that final payment.

I hope your family issues are better for you now and you know you're always welcome x

Dominic
by Dominic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:10 pm
thank you, well the fmaily issue will be ongoing, my mother is eriously ill liver failure and well has maybe 2 years and at the best 5 years left.

She almost died over christmas she tunred the corner on Christmas eve thats the best chrismtas present i have ever had when she came back fighting like she did, and it reinforced my view people are more important than profit.

Shining
by Shining » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:17 pm
I'm sorry to hear about your Mum and so glad she's a fighter, certainly puts your problems into perspective when we read about sick people it does for me anyway, this week I've been routing for a little lad who's been intubated but making a gradual recovery now.

Dominic
by Dominic » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:24 pm
i am going back to work tomorrow after most of the last mont and half away its not going to be easy getting back into it after a day ig uess it will be routine again

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:39 am
Sorry to hear about your mum, but glad she recovered over Christmas, and well done on getting so far through your IVA.

I was off sick for 4 months last year and it was dreadful having to go back but, as you say, after a day it's like you've never been away.

Having said that, I feel like that today after just two days off!

Lesley, I hope Logan is still continuing to recover.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”