2. Keep to a strict budget
3. Keep your IP informed at all times of changes to pay, overtime and other issues
4. Always bear in mind that until the IVA is completed you have not wiped the slate clean you are in an agreement with your creditors you have to stick to to the letter give or take some flexibility that might be in your own agreement.
5. Once in an IVA keep in mind there is light at the end of the tunnel now.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location