Have I done the right thing?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
22 posts Page 2 of 2

kentmikey
by kentmikey » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:44 pm
Thanks Melanie, so if he was my IP what happens with my IVA. I assume my email sent to the email addy provided by the B&E representative on here will forwarded to the correct person.

Mikey

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:50 pm
If you email via the link they provide, you should get someone who can help you out.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Feb 04, 2010 9:35 pm
You should have been advised that he is no longer acting for you, and have been provided with details of your new IP. A quick check onto the insolvency register could also confirm this point.

kentmikey
by kentmikey » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:42 pm
I thought I would give you an update, I have now received a telephone call from Blair, this after having sent two emails. Yet again I have been asked to send through payslips which I have emailed across today, I should receive a call Thursday night, I also enclosed a letter explaining in detail why we are struggling what with one thing and another over the last 18 months. Will keep you posted.

Mikey

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 pm
At least they have been in touch.

Hope you get it all sorted and that they do phone you back on Thursday.

Shining
by Shining » Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:22 am
Hopefully Thursday you'll be able to explain it all and move forward. Do let us know how you get on.

kentmikey
by kentmikey » Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:55 pm
Hi just thought I would update you with my IVA, have been dealing with a very help lady at B&E. We have redone our income and expenditure and have set monthly payments at a level we can afford. This lady is going to put this together and arrange a creditor's meeting which I hope they will agree to our revised payments which would mean we can manage to continue our IVA, which I do feel more comfortable with. Will keep you posted.

Whilst posting, can anyone tell me I have received a schedule of creditor claims from B&E which lists our debts and the amount per debt under statement of affairs, there is also a second column titled claimed and here is another list of amounts per debt. However, some state 00.00 why would this be?

Mike
22 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”