My appointment.

7 posts Page 1 of 1

quark2008
by quark2008 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:20 pm
It was a bit of a cock up, lost referrals and mis communication. However, the consultant pulled it together for me, and things are moving quite steadily. First thing is that my blood pressure is way better, within a safe limit, i am showing symptoms and have results of slight heart failure, due to it having had to work so hard to keep going, it's nothing massive but needs close watching, now the blood pressure is coming down, it won't grow so big, and the left hand side will be able to pump the blood out that gets trapped, more effectively..... for now.I am not freaking about about this, they may be able to medicate for a certain period, allowing my heart to repair and refurnish itself, surgery at my age may not be the best option. It will need invasive pictures and scans and an angio, an MOT, a very strict diet and such, the rest will be up to me, no stress, plenty of excercise that doesn't put too much strain on it, a complete lifestyle overhaul, lush. I am seeing the top cardiac man ASAP. I do have a leaking valve yes, it will need replacing yes, all good.

Oh and my Mr, is mine, and my daughter call me again this morning to wish me luck and is thinking about me. Lush lush lush

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:37 pm
Glad the blood pressure is coming down, not so good with the heart failure though.

Hope the cardio man can sort it out for you so you can get back to normal.

Brilliant news about the new man and your daughter.

Things are looking up!

quark2008
by quark2008 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:54 pm
They are, just got a call from the hospital now, sorting it out for me.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:56 pm
Good - we want you in tip-top health![:)]

Wizzzard
by Wizzzard » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:59 am
Best wishes Quark ... good to know your looking forward again.

Shining
by Shining » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm
All the best from me Quark too.

Skippy
by Skippy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:39 pm
Good luck from me as well Quark xxx
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “friends corner”