Is my IVA likely to get any easier in year 2?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
20 posts Page 2 of 2

confuzzled
by confuzzled » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:45 pm
Just wanted to say that Mel was true to her word - contacted me promptly - and that I'm now feeling far happier with the situation after a little reassurance.

Shining
by Shining » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:55 pm
I'm so pleased you're feeling happier, Melanie is an excellent IP who certainly knows her stuff.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 am
Good news confuzzled. Mel will help you out.

confuzzled
by confuzzled » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:55 pm
Arrgh, I think maybe I'm just having a bad day but I'm so frustrated by the whole process right now. *sigh* I now need to find the time to go through my I&E again with the company and it's proving practically impossible as I teach and can't just up and leave a class for the length of time the conversation's going to take. It doesn't help that I've no mobile reception at work and I really don't want to have that kind of discussion in a busy staffroom.

Looks like I'm going to have to engineer a doctor's appointment and try to get the time off, but I really hate having to do that.

I think I need a glass of wine - perhaps it'll seem less complicated tomorrow.

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:15 pm
Why don't you arrange the appointment during the evening, when you will be more relaxed and can do it perhaps with that glass of wine. Most good IP firms will move their timetables to suit their clients, and not the other way around.
20 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”