ive contacted abacus finance

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
8 posts Page 1 of 1

albatross2
by albatross2 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:17 pm
ive contacted abacus finance regarding my financial situation was wondering if they are any good?person im dealing with is dave goddard.

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:36 pm
Abacus are part of Cleardebt who are an excellent company with a good reputation on here.

relieved33
by relieved33 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:39 pm
We are with abacus / cleardebt and have always found them to be very knowledgable, understanding and willing to listen and help. It's almost a shame I shall NEVER need to use them again once this IVA is over [;)]

relieved33
by relieved33 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm
you can always look on www.iva.com and see the reviews of cleardebt and others. Everybody says phone a couple but I felt so at ease with cleardebt and had heard such good things about them through this forum that I stuck with them although I am 100% certain that if I had contacted Melanie's team that I would have thought the same thing and been with them!! Everyone is different and I think that you need to have a good vibe and trust your instincts - five years is a long time!

Declan at DebtFreeDirect
by Declan at DebtFreeDirect » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:22 am
Size5, one of the forum experts on here works for Abacus / Cleardebt and he is an incredibly knowledgeable person so I can confidently say you are in very safe hands.

Thanks

size5
Industry Expert
Contact
by size5 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:26 am
Whilst I am not allowed to comment, for obvious reasons, on my own organisation, I will say that I have known Dave for many years now, you couldn't wish to meet a nicer chap and I am sure he will have steered you in the right direction.

Regards.

Simbel
by Simbel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:28 pm
Hi albatross2, my husband and I are both with Abacus/ClearDebt (in interlocking IVA's) we have found them to be brilliant, they are a very good company with very professional and friendly people working for them, also you have Size5 (one of the experts on here and works for ClearDebt) who is a saint and who gets things done quickly and efficiently. You couldn't be in better hands![:)]

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:20 pm
Well I'm allowed to comment Mike, and I think that the feedback that your clients appear to have posted on iva.com - with a large volume of those posts over recent weeks - probably says it all!

And nice to see that an employee is getting a good mention to - our staff are very hardworking behind the scenes, and it is nice when they get a bit of recognition.
8 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”