Stressing!!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
25 posts Page 2 of 2

plasticdaft
Forum Expert
Contact
by plasticdaft » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:34 pm
Yellow paint for the nursery,thats what we did.

Good god that was 13 years ago. I feel ancient!!! And my son is as tall as me!!!

Hehehe taller than the wife!

Paul

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:43 pm
I feel even more ancient Paul - my daughter is 22 soon!

Til
by Til » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:08 pm
Not knowing what you are having is like every Xmas you've ever had as a kid all at once - best excitement in the world waiting to be told what you've got! I loved that part!!! :o) Huge congrats Rich and GF!!! :o)

plasticdaft
Forum Expert
Contact
by plasticdaft » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:13 pm
We had lots of girls names chosen and guess what popped out,yup a boy!!

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:34 pm
Me too Til!

We had one name chosen for a boy, and three for a girl. When she was born I reminded hubby of the names and he picked it.

Rhbjones
by Rhbjones » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:20 am
We have a couple of names for each, but we cant decide, Im amazed we have actually rounded it down to just two names each!!

All of our friends and family have been so so generous with donating old baby clothes, my parents have offered money towards a pram, her parents the same for the cot and nursery!
I must say I have never felt so positive and happy, since I started my IVA! Things are definately on the up!!

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:32 am
So glad you are feeling positive!

Nothing wrong with second hand baby clothes - hardly worn and a lot cheaper than buying them new.

Let us know how things are going.

Rhbjones
by Rhbjones » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:34 am
Well, Kelly wants to keep it a surprise and I want to know, so I compromised (gave in) and said this one we wont fnd out and if there is a next one, we will!
Its only so if its a boy, I can stock up on Everton kits and plenty of footballs!! lol

I will keep coming back on here, im not a big poster but i do a lot of reading on here! and I will let you all know when mini bavo is here, and even upload a picture, if i have worked out how to do it by then! ha :)

kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:53 am
If you can't sort the picture, then admin can do it for you.

Look forward to further news about how things are going.

Rhbjones
by Rhbjones » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm
The 3 boxes of clothers we have already, I think 50% of them have the labels on still!! There new!

I agree with you Kallis, 2nd hand baby clothes are great, I mean only gonna have baby sick on them! We have the 20 week scan at the end of April, I will report back then!!

Rich x
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”