22 months into an IVA with Blair Endersby

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1

carleton.bn
by carleton.bn » Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:23 pm
I am currently 22 months into an IVA with Blair Endersby and want ot offer a final settlement of 75% of the total value of the IVA. Obviously Blair Endersby are being awkward about this as they will be losing money out of me. Therefore my question is if they have not got my interests in mind and I don't feel they are treating the customers fairly can I change my IVA company mid term or at least ring the creditors up myself?

luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:34 pm
You will need to explain why you want to propose a F&F and what has changed in your circumstances as to why you now can no longer fulfill your monthly payments. You will also need to demonstrate where the F&F money is coming from and if this is available solely for the use of a F&F.

You can't just give up an IVA if you feel like it with no change of circs and your creditors are unlikely to approve this as if you continue to pay until the end you would pay more into it

Speak with your IP direct for more advice

MelanieGiles
Industry Expert
Contact
by MelanieGiles » Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:53 pm
I would doubt very much that Blair Endersby are stopping the proposed variation due to consideration for their lost fees. That would be highly unprofessional, and extremely unlikely in my opinion.

Why do you want/need to put a variation forward now which returns less to creditors than you originally offered them?

Blair Endersby
by Blair Endersby » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 pm
Please contact us on ip@blairendersby.co.uk so that we can find out what is holding up your offer of full and final settlement.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”