At my wits end with worry about delay in responding to my hospitalisation

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
philcre
by philcre » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm
4 months ago i asked payplan to accept my payments to date as i was hospitalised with a brain aneurysm.Since then i have reduced hours at work and cannot afford iva.I have heard very little and when i ring i am told these things take time(4 months!)Anyone now what steps i can take next I am at my witts end with worry.I am in my final year
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:37 pm
Ask them to agree a payment break while they get their behinds into gear. Payplan are a joke when it comes to these things. You can lodge a formal complaint, which can be escalated to their regulators if not dealt with.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:13 am
Thys is adding to your stress levels which you really need to be without. If it were me I would make a formal complaint and withhold any payment until it has been agreed - document everything snd send it recorded delivery or by email so you have evidence of doing so.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:57 am
Your IP must call a meeting of creditors within 21 days of any written request. Contact your IP directly and ask them to explain in writing why they have not drafted the offer as you will be going to the regulators.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”