We are going through this now as our landlord have decided to sell the house that we live in.
Ive asked few Letting agents and some of them said that they will get back to us (which never happened) but mostly I got a response that we need to get a guarantor and if we have one, they will speak to the landlord about the fact we are in IVA and let him decide. Ive got 2 months now to move ourt and didnt find anything suitable yet so 2 stressfull months in front of me.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 21 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location