1. My iva was subject to a land registry restriction. Would this be a problem if we wanted to put our house on the market?
2. I received a letter asking me to sign any future ppi payments over to my creditors which i signed and sent back. Does this normally speed up my certificate?
It is such a good feeling knowing that after 6 long years we have finally got through it and just want to move on. A big lesson learnt regarding credit and my mentality has totally been changed financially.
Thanks in advance.
The restriction should be lifted by your IP when they issue the completion certificate --- I would make a point of asking them to confirm this has been done. The PPI release will speed up the issue of completion -- without it the IP can simply delay matters until he / she is satisfied that the PPI has been dealt with ( which could take quite some time).
Andydt4 wrote:Thanks for the reply. I have checked credit file and no defaults have been added so i am just waiting for the iva to fall off. Also hoping that the certificate comes sooner rather then later.
You have three credit files -- they can be different. One of mine didn't even show the IVA ! Check all of them in due course, once the 6 years has passed. You can get a snapshot for free in the meantime if you join Noddle and / or Clearscore (I found Noddle to be most complete of the two).
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location