Remortgage post IVA

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Eggs are ace
by Eggs are ace » Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:27 pm
My IVA is totally finished, I've had my CC for a year now, all credit my files are totally clean, its been a long old tough road but its been worth it!! this forum has been a massive help over the years!

Anyway I've been trying to get a remortgage on my house to get on a decent rate and that, however I've been told today I have no chance of getting a mortgage until for 3 years after the IVA(I am guessing thats 3 years from the CC) and most lenders wont touch me for 5 years!! oh and the interest rates are higher than the standard variable rate, also the I must have entered the IVA due to a life event!! Blimey! didn't expect this!

Has anyone got a remortgage after an IVA?

Cheers
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:43 am
Hi,

We have certainly managed to help others in similar situations - we would be happy to look to help if you were to contact us.

Regards
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:12 am
Different lenders have different criteria ( some more realistic than others!). A whole of market broker with experience of adverse credit applications, such as Ryan or Shaun, can help.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:54 pm
I can vouch for the work of Ryan and his team, likewise others will be able to support Shaun's work. Give Ryan a call and see what they can do
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”