I can't thank Mike and Ryan from Zebra Money enough !

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Natasha.h
by Natasha.h » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:26 pm
I just want to write a post to give hope to others in an IVA who want to get a mortgage once it's complete and worried it seems like it'll never happen! My IVA dropped off my credit file on Sunday 4th Feb 2017 and by the Wednesday (yes, only 3 days later!!) I had a mortgage in principle with a high street lender at their standard rate! In fact, a better rate than advertised on their website! I can't thank Mike and Ryan from Zebra Money Centre enough!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:41 pm
Well done :-)

Ryan from Zebra has helped many forum members obtain competitive mortgages, as has Shaun Vickery, the other broker who regularly posts on here.
Natasha.h
by Natasha.h » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:51 pm
We had our official mortgage offer today following a satisfactory valuation :) Even with the endless pestering of questions, nothing has been too much and responses are pretty much immediate. I have a couple of friends using brokers (none of whom have had adverse credit history) and they both have had trouble with the contact between their broker and the speed things are taking. The very opposite - especially with Mike, who I've been dealing with in particular.

So for anyone in an IVA, there is light at the end of the tunnel!
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue Mar 28, 2017 1:01 am
Great feedback for the team at Zebra giving hope to others that using a broker such as Ryan or Shaun really does pay dividends.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:42 am
Brilliant news and a lovely post.
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:30 am
Hi Natasha,

Thank you for your kind words. We're really pleased that we have been able to give you a helping hand.
Dodgy_Keeper
by Dodgy_Keeper » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:01 pm
That is interesting. We are looking to move house now that the IVA is about to drop off our reports (three months and counting) so it is great to know there are options out there!!

@Ryan - I have submitted a question on your website so any guidance would be appreciated!!

Thanks!

Ian
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:23 pm
Ian,

Thank you also for contacting us. We have replied to you.

Regards
In_deep
by In_deep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:06 pm
I'm going to be using Zebra once I get my completion certificate from Payplan. They are taking ages. The iva won't drop off without this will it?
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:11 pm
No - it will remain until you have totally completed but do speak to either Ryan or Shaun now.
In_deep
by In_deep » Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:34 pm
kallis3 wrote:
No - it will remain until you have totally completed but do speak to either Ryan or Shaun now.

I have already a few months ago. They are great. We are waiting for the certificate and also for a default to drop off.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Mar 30, 2017 6:47 am
You can get the date of the default changed if it is incorrect, otherwise you will need to wait for the 6th anniversary. I am afraid the IVA will sit there until such time as you get that certificate.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:45 pm
Keeping pushing them for the certificate ...I would be chasing weekly especially as you have Ryan all lined up to help once received - hold onto that dream ..it will happen
Kaz12
by Kaz12 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:40 pm
Thank you for posting this. It gives me hope. My Iva is due to come off my file 30/06. I have already had my CC as I paid my IVA off early. Looking to sell my home and buy a larger one. I have emailed both Shaun and Ryan and I am waiting responses. Was it a straight forward process?
14 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”