I am so happy stepchange keep informing me every step.
I have a few more hours to wait for final decision..
I will have the final decision about by midday.. hope to come back here with good news..
Foggy wrote:I am sure it will be good news x
It looks like it as insolvency exchange holding the huge share of my debts like %40 and i already had yes with 6 months extansion from another creditor who hold a good share.. i was told we are not expecting anymore votes but we need to make sure and wait until last munite.. sorry i am soo excited cant stop writing
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: Lincolnshire123 and 27 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location