- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:57 am
I am long term sick, off work, still employed thought. I am going to receive a holiday pay for all the outstanding holidays. It will be over £500. Do I have to report this to my IVA supervisor and can I keep it? I and my family are struggling with the money as because of my sickness our income is lower than when my IVA was set up.
And please reply in writing, do not call me.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Have you informed them of the work situation -- it might be possible for them to agree a payment break ( which will be added on to the end of the IVA ) or other solution. They cannot assist if they do not know.
- Posts: 14743
- Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 pm
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location