- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:49 pm
I have 7 months left in my IVA (November). Since taking iut the IVA I have married and extended my family. The IVA was taken out solely in my name. The house we live in is now too small. We want to move house and relocate to somewhere where we would get more house for our money. Would I be able to take out a new mortgage with my husband if I was making the same payments as I am currently to my IVA?
I have just had the house valued at £110,000 and there is £93,500 owing on the mortgage
- Posts: 71163
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
I would not recommend taking out joint credit until your record is clear but have a word with either Ryan or Shaun our mortgage experts for some advice.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Best to wait until the IVA is done and dusted and then , as Kallis suggests, having a word with Ryan and / ot Shaun.
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location