- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:45 am
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
- Posts: 9643
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am
Everyone has different circumstances and one size does not fit all - certainly in a debt situation.
Take time now to investigate and it will help in the long run.
I used to rob peter to pay paul and you can only do it for so long ... take some advice from experts and I am sure they will identify a solution for you.
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
A DRO or BKY might be better, depending on your circumstances.
As a starting guide you might want to have a look at this:
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location