- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:49 am
I am half way through of my IVA and I know I'm still a fair way off the equity release, but I'm a little confused as to releasing the equity.
I have a staff rate mortgage joint with my husband, when we took the mortgage out he was earning more and I was full time.
Ltv is probably around 65-70% but I think income expenditure is not affordable. Can my ip make me remortgage to another company if my payments will be higher as they obviously can't match my staff rate? Also as it is a joint mortgage and the IVA is in my name only how does this work?
I would much rather do an additional year on top of the five years then transfer my mortgage and then pay a higher rate.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location