Failing the IVA now would be counter productive and you will have wasted the last few years ( money as well as time).
1. You are spending money on non-essential items.
2. You have not given the correct I&E information/or reported changes to your IP to reassess
3. The IP has miscalculated your contributions.
Raise this with them and try to get to the bottom of it.
They should be able to use their discretion to reduce the payments slightly or call a variation meeting of creditors to reduce the payments.
If you fail the IVA you will be back to square one and at risk of Bankruptcy, which I presume you originally wanted to avoid.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location