If you are facing message posting problem, please clear your browser cache and cookies. For further assistance and any login problem, please contact us here: https://www.iva.co.uk/contact

Letter of termination or completion certificate

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm
by jose » Fri May 19, 2017 1:41 pm
II was told to ask please for a letter of termination or completion certificate of IVA by insolvency services. IVA n-551/2009 ref:BTK 3106771 Subject-IVA-1685489/2009
User avatar
Industry Expert
Posts: 514
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm
by Ryan » Fri May 19, 2017 2:20 pm
Hi Jose,

You would need to contact your Practitioner to ask them for your Completion Certificate.

User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 22375
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
by Foggy » Fri May 19, 2017 3:04 pm
As Ryan says -- contact your IP directly --- they shoud be able to supply a copy if completion has already been effected ( which can take several months after the last payment).
User avatar
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Posts: 5543
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
by Lisa Thomas » Tue May 23, 2017 10:07 am
Termination and CC are two different things.

The IP sends a copy to the Insolvency service. Why are they asking you for it?

Are you sure your IVA has finished?
User avatar
Forum Expert
Posts: 71163
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
by kallis3 » Tue May 23, 2017 10:10 am
Agree - have you finished your IVA?
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests