- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:17 pm
I will be due to look at this in about 4 months so my question is do I have to apply for re mortgage with the companies that my iva company insist upon or am I free to approach lenders of my choosing? also how many will I need to approach?
- Posts: 514
- Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:03 pm
I think it depends on your Practitioner as to what they will accept. Some will accept just a letter from a Broker like ourselves saying that you aren't able to obtain a Mortgage currently.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
- Posts: 9643
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location