- Posts: 71163
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
DVLA won't cancel your tax but your insurance company might. Are you in an IVA?
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
Suggest you open up a new basic bank acc asap.
Have a look here for suggested banks:
http://www.which.co.uk/money/banking/ba ... k-accounts
I'm surprised your IP did not mention this to you.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location