- Posts: 92
- Joined: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:10 pm
Do you have to have a good reason to request a 1 month payment break? Does it have to be for things like boilers repair costs or car repair costs.
I am going abroad with work shortly and the hotel requires a security deposit of 100 dollars per night on credit or debit card which you get back when you check out providing no damage. I will be away for 4 nights. I don't have a credit card for work purposes and definitely not for personal purposes so I would need to use my debit card but its over the period when my IVA payment was due and I wondered if it would be agreed if I could have a 1 month payment break for this purpose.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location