- Posts: 51
- Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:15 pm
Such a relief, almost there, I was told to expect a closure pack within 2 weeks? What's one of them?
Anyhow we are just about through the long dark tunnel that seemed endless at times, but boy are we glad we stuck to it, as we can almost touch the sunshine at the other side.
I know we don't have any more money as the loan to repay the IVA is just the same a month, but it just feels so good to be finally putting this chapter of our lives to bed. We are optimistic for the future as the IVA has been a invaluable lesson teaching us the hard way to budget, and be frugal with every aspect of our lives, so we can maximise every penny we have.
Thanks everyone on here for your advice and help offered through the years. Having to take out an IVA is not something anyone feels proud of, and to this day not very many of our family and friends know of our financial hardship, and at times it has felt like a very daunting and lonely place to be.
The friendly kind words or support on this forum has made all the difference to me and and I cant thank you enough. Apologies again for my odd outburst over the years due to frustration and lack of understanding to the whole process, but you sympathetic words of reason and logic have helped me more than you will ever know.
Thank you IVA.co.uk.
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Onward and upward
- Posts: 9643
- Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:54 am
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location