Creditfix have not notified the land registry

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Kev R
by Kev R » Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:39 pm
Hi,
Hope you can help me again!!
I am in a way a success story on this site, as I received my completion certificate a couple of years ago. To be honest, thought the nightmare had gone away.
Anyway, life has been better with pay rises and promotions at work things had been good.
My bank has offered a good deal to transfer my mortgage to them and my credit rating is now such that its going through.
problem though, the bank solicitors have advised that Mark Beesley of Beesley and co are named on the land registry of my mortgage and they can not proceed without that being removed.
I have been in touch with Beesley's and they emailed to say, the case was transferred to Creditfix and they should have notified the land registry, who then send the form to Mark Beesly. He can then sign and return consent. Creditfix are a nightmare to deal with, I have emailed and spent so much time listening to the answer machine message its untrue. When I do get through it's, we have noted your email and someone will get back to you.
My question is, how can I sort this ?. I am loosing £300 a month by not moving my mortgage and I have someone else's name on my mortgage.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:08 pm
To be honest they are better dealt with over the phone -- otherwise send them an old fashioned letter, by recorded delivery. Give them a time limit and tell them that, if they do not remove the charge within that time you will make a formal complaint, which you can then escalate to their regulators if not successful.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:59 am
I agree with Foggy - make formal complaints now to get this resolved and if necessary escalate here:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”