- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:19 pm
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Because of the financial association your credit rating might also be affected by his IVA.
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:41 pm
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
If this happens you are then entitled to claim in your husband's IVA for (presumably 50%) of the payment as a creditor yourself.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location