- Posts: 2
- Joined: Wed May 24, 2017 9:02 pm
- Posts: 5543
- Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:26 am
What do you mean by final statement? Do you mean you have been asking them to tell you what your total arrears are?
It sounds as if your IVA has not completed and is still ongoing, presumably due to the arrears.
Perhaps you mean your final contribution was paid in November? Although if you have arrears to pay it couldn't have been your final payment...
Ask them to clarify what the arrears are and explain why you have been given two different figures. Once this has been verified you can pay it and hopefully they can move to close the case and send you your completion certificate.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location