I wanted to share the Creditfix experience with you all

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
trevor
by trevor » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:31 pm
I have completed my 3rd year of my IVA in May. It was originally with DSC, but unceremoniously sold to Creditfix, who certainly put the "fix" into everything they don't do.

After chasing Creditfix mercilessly for days, I now have a copy of my annual review. In fact I have a collection of documents. I have a letter stating "Here's your annual review, please complete the I&E form".....then another one saying "Thanks for completing the online I&E form, we're putting up your payments by £50".....Also, on the contributions side, they have consistently missed out a PPI claim I made from Santander for £765. I might add that Santander are not a creditor of mine and just a claim I made against them individually.

I don't know if I have a question here at all, but I wanted to share the Creditfix experience with you all. If it was my company, I'd be embarrassed to

1. Take over 20 mins to answer the phone
2. Never call people back
3. Not be able to answer the most basic of questions
4. Consistently send out wrong documentation

I know that most of us who go into IVA are at the end of our tethers at the time, and in some cases not thinking straight, but this company appears to take advantage of this situation and prey on the vulnerable. I wish I had never clapped eyes on them. I've posted several bad reviews of them and always the answer is "Call our customer service"......Dear creditfix, you don't have any.
ridingthestorm
by ridingthestorm » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 pm
Hi, I started my IVA with PJG and as you can guess I was gobbled up by CF when they entered the scene.... My experience is slightly different to yours.... My IVA ran in the background of everyday life, i never really needed to contact them and thats the way I liked it, if at any time I did I always got a reply pretty quick and was never on the phone very long, (always called first thing) when my Proposal for a F&F was offered it all seemed very slick and done pretty fast. My IVA ended on May 18th and I've had confirmation from the closures team at CF that my Certificate is being posted tomorrow (11th June) .... So im guessing I'm the lucky one here, as horror stories oftern bounce around this forum regarding CF..... Tho the only thing I did maybe differently to others is i stayed well away from the general customer services numbers and email addresses and delt directly with my case worker. (Direct line number and email)

Maybe you could try that ?

Good luck with your IVA
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:50 am
Trevor

If this level of service continues I suggest you follow Credfix's complaints procedure here:

http://www.creditfix.co.uk/complaints/

and if not resolved satisfactorily you can complain against them formally here:

https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-insol ... actitioner
redboxtree
by redboxtree » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:51 am
When we were transferred to them from PJG it was a complete mess.

We decided not to contact them and wait until they needed something from us.

The way it finally worked out was that no annual reviews were done and they seemed more interested in getting us off their books.

We received our completion certificate 15 months ago and within 10 days of our final payment.

Feedback that I have seen is that there are good people working there let down by an employer that has come from nowhere to taking over the IVA world.
Francesca
by Francesca » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:24 pm
As Foggy was always saying the biggest issue with CF is communication. Maybe some of you remember I had a problem about tax rebate I haven't noticed at first. Taking advice from you I emailed CF. CService emailed me back someone will contact me about it but I didn't hear anything since. Been on phone with them 3 times, 2 brilliant, nice ladies, English not my first language but they were very patient. Third one, sounded like a young lad made me feel like a piece of p.... Phone calls from BC had to solve myself, the gone quiet after first time I spoke to them. CF 'was solving' it for me 3 times.. Coming to the end I am 50/50 with CF. Waiting for my yearly review and reading all your stories makes me a it worried. Best of luck
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”