- Posts: 6
- Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:46 pm
I have a newish job, I have baseline security however I am waiting for my SC to come through, its so far taken 3.5 months and still nothing, and this will impact my position. I have emailed they just say its being processed and no further information is required. I also had to fill in extra paperwork regarding financial stuff. I am starting to get nervy about whether I will get granted it and wondered if there is anyone that has been refused on the basis of an IVA?
- Posts: 22375
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:02 pm
So whilst I know it would be stupid to advise you not to worry. I hope and think you'll probably be ok.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this IVA forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location