Has anyone been took off the insolvency register sooner than the 3 months?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Amy.01
by Amy.01 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 am
Hi has anyone recently completed thier iva and been took off the insolvency register sooner than the 3 months they state ? Im desperate to get my name off now as im debt free and want to mive on but still feel like i have this dirty little secret and could be rumbled at anytime lol thanks
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:37 am
I was but it is the luck of the draw.

Bear in mind that not many people know of the register so no worries. Your credit record will be shot for the full six years from the start of your IVA
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:13 am
Quite a few of our Clients have been taken off straight away but as Kallis says it is luck of the draw unfortunately.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:35 am
It really depends upon who picks up your docket at the IS. I had a quite lengthy discussion with them during which they fervently denied that anybody came off before three months (whilst people I could name were coming off at the time, within days). In the end they simply stopped replying to me !

If you push, they will resist !
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:13 am
In the end - you will come off after 3 months so just hang in there!
benjiboo1
by benjiboo1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:50 pm
My 3 months is up next Tuesday. So here's hoping mine comes off then. My husband's came off 4 weeks after completion?? My 6 year us up end of Aug.
MerlinL14
by MerlinL14 » Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:52 pm
I was off within 3 days, but I am sure this is an exception rather than something happening regularly.
7 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”