F&F Meeting 3 weeks today

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
harrysmummy78
by harrysmummy78 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:21 pm
Received all the paperwork and our meeting is on the 6th July 10:00am original dividend 0.14p in the £ the full & final offer will be 0.23p in the £. Extremely nervous again and have all the same rejection anxiety I had 4 years ago before the original IVA meeting. Hoping this will be the fresh start that my family desperately needs.
We have had a good few issues throughout the past 4 years the Car has broken down several times & has cost a lot to maintain due to age, We had bad storm damage where the Chimney stack collapsed through the roof and the insurance wouldn't pay out because of wear & tear, We had to replace our oil central heating boiler as that packed up, We have been very close to separating on a few occasions because of the pressure and various other minor things but despite everything the IVA itself has gone pretty smoothly up to now, I just hope our offer goes through and I can focus on the more important things in life without all the worry.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:36 pm
Looks like the creditors are coming out on top anyway, so all looking good --- fingers crossed for you.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:04 am
Best of luck.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:14 pm
Good luck from me as well.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”