Mortgage after completed IVA with contacted work

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
alee1a68
by alee1a68 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:25 pm
HI,I completed my IVA after 7 hard year's on the 15th November 2016,I've checked my credit report from Experian,noddle and equifax and are all very good,so. was wondering if any one knows if it would be possble to get a mortgage with contracted employment,as I need a bigger house due to my. family getting bigger since my IVA started?
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:34 pm
Hi Alee,

It will depend on length of time of contracts, etc but we certainly have access to High Street Lenders who will lend to Contractors following an IVA.

Regards
alee1a68
by alee1a68 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:06 pm
Thank's for the reply Ryan,the contract is annually and started in February,with extensions till 2 years,then taken on full time after the 2years is finished,I went to the local financial advisor earlier today and he's just got back to me saying I wont have much luck with the double whammy of the completed IVA and my work conract for about 3 years,I feel like the iva will. haunt me forever!
Ryan
Industry Expert
Contact
by Ryan » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:14 pm
Feel free to contact us and we will look at your situation for you. You will have to have been contracting for a period of time but you certainly wouldn't be looking at another 3 years before we could look to obtain a normal Mortgage for you from the brief details provided.
alee1a68
by alee1a68 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:20 pm
Will do,thank's Ryan
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:09 pm
Hope all works out for you - in safe hands with Ryan's team.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”