Made my last payment today. A bit late of course! but that is me and that is it.
I cant say i posted on the forum much during my 5 year "sentence". But i did read it and it does help to know there are others in the same boat.
My only advice to those starting out or still in the midst of their journey is not inspirational or novel i'm afraid.... Just hang in there and count the days down. The end will come, money is absolutely not everything and you will find out who your true friends are during this process if nothing else.
A couple of other things i'd recommend....
1. Don't use HJS solutions - shop around for a good supervisor to use... and DO shop (don't take the first one recommended to you or that you happen to meet like i did....)
2. I cannot speak highly enough of Michael Peoples - he was not my supervisor but he gave me his time and valuable knowledge/advice/insight without asking anything in return. Look around on this site and see i am not the only one saying THANK YOU MICHAEL. I am sure you could do a lot worse than use him/his company
I had only myself to blame for getting into a mess.
Next month i will enjoy having 100% of my salary instead of the 33% i've become accustomed too. Dangerous.
In many ways my real test starts then.
Good luck to everyone. I wish everyone the very best - the end really does come.
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location