Creditfix F&F Approved today

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
24 posts Page 2 of 2
Goosed
by Goosed » Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:03 pm
Great news harrysmummy78,

Only just seen your post as I too don`t frequent the forum that often now, but belated congratulations.
Good luck for the future.
harrysmummy78
by harrysmummy78 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:30 pm
Thank you all :) Abbiesmum I will be looking out for your post to say you have completed :) not long to go now for you hasn't it gone quick really??

Well I had the chairman's report through today and also an email to say it is with the closures team to finalise so hopefully I will be getting my Completion certificate soon.
Rickne
by Rickne » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:52 pm
Congrats. As an ex PJG to CF person myself I can only hope my offer via an early exit loan is accepted next month. That extra few pounds a month will finally allow me to get my own place and start rebuilding my life. Good luck to you for the future.
harrysmummy78
by harrysmummy78 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:19 pm
Hi Rickne - I will look out for your update too :) I am sue it will be a positive outcome for you they seem to be doing really well getting f&f's ect through, and my offer was low. Good Luck
Rickne
by Rickne » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:27 pm
harrysmummy78 wrote:
Hi Rickne - I will look out for your update too :) I am sue it will be a positive outcome for you they seem to be doing really well getting f&f's ect through, and my offer was low. Good Luck

Encouraging . Thanks ^^
Allywally
by Allywally » Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:58 am
Great news, (formerly Robbieboy and started with you Feb 2013) I am starting to feel I am getting there too! good luck in finding a new job and with your new life xxx. Great post by the way :D
harrysmummy78
by harrysmummy78 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:55 am
Just a quick update we have received our Completion certificates :lol: :lol: :lol: the offer was put forward on the 8th June, creditor meeting on the 6th July and our certificates just 14 days later on the 20th July.

Have to say I am very impressed with Creditfix especially Greg Balfour who has answered all my queries throughout this process really quickly, if only they could get their customer service team sorted out I would have no hesitation in recommending them.

So I am now going to enjoy the summer off with my little boy since I am now unemployed for the first time in my life :shock: and have some proper quality time without all the worry.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:16 am
Wow! Great news.!

Enjoy summer!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:26 am
Good news Harrysmummy --- have a great summer (all the sweeter for being debt -- and alarm clock -- free) x
24 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”