Early exit loan paper work completed.

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
10 posts Page 1 of 1
User avatar
Rickne
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
by Rickne » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:59 pm
So Ive spent 2 months going over my near future and options. And Ive decided to go ahead with Perinta. Its high interest but Ive acquired help who will basically allow me to pay off the loan early anyway should it be accepted by creditors in a month or so time. By this time next year I could potentially have 400 quid extra in my pocket each month and be free of the IVA shackles. And whilst I owe so much to this IVA in the first place I won't miss it when its gone.

Anyway Im not writing a post now about how its all over just yet because its far from it but just detailing my current plan and hoping the offer is agreed with my creditors when its put to them. It's like £4200 ..its seems pitiful. Its basically 21 months of payments remaining. If id left this till next year a Full and final would be impossible as my car finance is set to end early next year increasing my monthly payments by double. I need to get this done now!.
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 22623
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:17 pm
Best of luck Rickne -- keep us posted.
User avatar
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Posts: 14819
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 pm
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:13 am
If you8 can source the funds elsewhere why not use that money for the full and final rather than incurring any costs or interest?
User avatar
Rickne
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
by Rickne » Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:37 pm
Michael Peoples wrote:
If you8 can source the funds elsewhere why not use that money for the full and final rather than incurring any costs or interest?



because paying the £1500 interest is kinda less than 8 grand in a full and final ;)
User avatar
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Posts: 14819
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 pm
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:52 am
Well good luck from me and I hope it works out successfully at the cheapest option for you.
User avatar
Rickne
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
by Rickne » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:46 pm
Michael Peoples wrote:
Well good luck from me and I hope it works out successfully at the cheapest option for you.



Thanks Michael. I think the only worry for me is that Creditfix think "hang on, you'll be due to pay us extra when your car finance completes next february," Therefore this isnt going to be enough of a Full and Final. (£4200 for 18 months remaining at £200 a month). But I had heard today a variation meeting has been called for the 10th August. So one anxious month ahead for me. Perinta actually told me not to mention any talk of the finance ending to creditfix . Bit deceitful?

I can only hope they can see how much of a simple case mine is. No mortage , no equity , don't own my own house etc . Just £4200 worth of payments at this point unless the loan Full and final is rejected . Then itll be £400 a month from feb when finance ends. :S I can only pray.
User avatar
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Posts: 14819
Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:36 pm
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:14 am
The IVA payments are usually structured at the time to take into account any potential uplifts when finance agreements complete. The creditors will know how much they were going to get and compare it to what is offered now and make up their minds.
User avatar
Rickne
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
by Rickne » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:22 am
Michael Peoples wrote:
The IVA payments are usually structured at the time to take into account any potential uplifts when finance agreements complete. The creditors will know how much they were going to get and compare it to what is offered now and make up their minds.




well whats being offered is half the amount it would be if the iva wet on past feb next year. . ITs odd the loan company would ask me to keep quiet about the extra money coming from feb onwards? As if they were hoping itd just be forgotten about. Perinta have very good ratings and reviews, surely they wouldn't propose a final offer if they weret confident of it going through ? So many questions . So much anxiety and to wait a month now . :/
User avatar
Foggy
Forum Expert
Posts: 22623
Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:14 am
Contact
by Foggy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:32 am
Rickne wrote:
Michael Peoples wrote:
The IVA payments are usually structured at the time to take into account any potential uplifts when finance agreements complete. The creditors will know how much they were going to get and compare it to what is offered now and make up their minds.




well whats being offered is half the amount it would be if the iva wet on past feb next year. . ITs odd the loan company would ask me to keep quiet about the extra money coming from feb onwards? As if they were hoping itd just be forgotten about. Perinta have very good ratings and reviews, surely they wouldn't propose a final offer if they weret confident of it going through ? So many questions . So much anxiety and to wait a month now . :/



I don't think they are asking you to "keep quiet" in a deceitful way .. more "don't poke a sleeping bear with a sharp stick" :-)
User avatar
Rickne
Posts: 211
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:13 pm
by Rickne » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:37 am
Foggy wrote:
Rickne wrote:
Michael Peoples wrote:
The IVA payments are usually structured at the time to take into account any potential uplifts when finance agreements complete. The creditors will know how much they were going to get and compare it to what is offered now and make up their minds.




well whats being offered is half the amount it would be if the iva wet on past feb next year. . ITs odd the loan company would ask me to keep quiet about the extra money coming from feb onwards? As if they were hoping itd just be forgotten about. Perinta have very good ratings and reviews, surely they wouldn't propose a final offer if they weret confident of it going through ? So many questions . So much anxiety and to wait a month now . :/



I don't think they are asking you to "keep quiet" in a deceitful way .. more "don't poke a sleeping bear with a sharp stick" :-)



lol sure sure but this is the only ting that worries me and I guess the only way indeed is to wait and see but oh my ..what a month its gonna be. :)
10 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests