I'm looking to get ahead of the game with Payplan, I have my next yearly meeting on 26 July. My mum has kindly offered £4k F&F which the IP has agreed to proceed with.
I'm looking to forward a letter and some documents in advance of this meeting - could someone check if this is suitable and also if I need to mention something else i.e. R3 timescales etc.
"Please find enclosed the following documentation in support of a Full & Final offer being made to my creditors:
• Offer Letter from Mrs ** dated 10 July 2017
• Background Statement
• Redemption Statement for ** Street
• Zoopla estimate for ** Street (unable to gain access to property)
• Redemption Statement for ** Drive
• Urban Residential estimate for ** Drive
• Proof of funds
These documents have also been uploaded to Payplan Plus on 19 July 2017.
If you need any further information or have any queries please let me know. I would be grateful if you could acknowledge receipt of these documents via email confirmation to **.co.uk."
Thanks in advance x
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location