Got IVA completion cert in February 2017. Have been checking my Credit file over last few months, most is fine but logged into Noodle yesterday (Call Credit) and found 2 open accounts, that are listed as closed on Experian and Equifax. The original default date is listed as the date my IVA started but there are default stamps every month upto and including this month.
A couple of questions:
1. Do I need to do anything about this or will it fall off my record after six years from the original default date?
2. Most of the closed accounts on all reference agencies show £0 balance however some still show a balance, will this be an issue or will I need to contact them all in turn (all default dates are in and around beginning of IVA)
Who is onlineUsers browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests
Ask the IVA Experts a QuestionSimply complete form and you will get an answer from our IVA Experts (multiple replies within an hour *)
* Any use of this forum is conditional on you having read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
* If you enter your phone number, Vincent Bond and Co Ltd will give you a courtesy call to ensure that your question has been answered.
* The question will be posted on our forum, we will email you the location