New on this forum

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Jeffbubs
by Jeffbubs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:58 pm
What can I say just that I have just finished my 6yr IVA and it is a great feeling ..
During my IVA I would not talk or read anything about IVA as I felt ashamed that I had let myself get into such debt . Apart from my wife no one else knew ...
I now wish I had found this forum as I think it would have answered so many questions ..
To anyone who are in the process of an IVA my advice is keep going as the time will soon pass and you will feel so proud of what you have achieved ...
And learn from it ...
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:12 pm
Hello and welcome !

Far from being ashamed you should be proud that you grasped the nettle and dealt with the problem -- so many others are out there floundering under the pressure and many do not fare so well without finding a solution.

Well done on getting through the IVA and emerging debt free and, no doubt, more financially aware.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:23 pm
Great post - glad you found us (eventually!) and hopefully more people will come on board for help and advice.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Sat Aug 26, 2017 11:27 pm
Like many people the forum is found at the end of the journey. It is a shame but great that you found us now. Often even when all over questions arise whilst you await for it to clear off your record etc so feel free to be asking those questions and supporting others.
Well done for getting to the end if your iva - as others have said a proud moment not a shy one!
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”