I have an active IVA, as well as a CCJ

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
59 posts Page 4 of 4
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:56 am
Lisa Thomas wrote:
Michael out of interest why would the £500 variation fee be cut to £300? Thanks

Quite a few creditors seem to be making this a condition of acceptance these days.
Lisa Thomas
Industry Expert
Contact
by Lisa Thomas » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:36 am
Thanks Foggy. Bizarre - they accepted it in the original terms but then seek to modify it later on...
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:58 am
Normally that is all the creditors allow but of course no harm in asking for a bit more as you may get it. However we rarely get more than £300 which is not much for a variation.
Faye 123
by Faye 123 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:00 pm
Hello guys,

I have my meeting on Tuesday at 10am and I am so nervous for the outcome. Luckily I am moving house so I have a distraction of sorts but I'm starting to get very nervous indeed that it will be rejected!

I will keep you all posted but wanted to say a thank you for helping me get this far so quickly :D

Xx
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:13 pm
Fingers crossed!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:45 pm
Best of luck :-)
Faye 123
by Faye 123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 am
Meeting at 10am - waiting to hear back!!!!

Eeeeeek!! I'm so nervous!
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:54 am
Hopefully you will have a reply soon.
Faye 123
by Faye 123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:06 pm
Hi all,

Apparently PayPlans systems are down and so they are unable to tell me if my meeting went ahead or not.

Frustrating doesn't begin to cover it.

It's also the way in which they push you off the phone as quickly as possible and in quite a patronising manner. This is a huge thing to me and to be spoken to like I am a hinderance for daring to follow up is just rude!

Rant over! Hopefully I hear something later on today.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:08 pm
Faye 123 wrote:
Hi all,

Apparently PayPlans systems are down and so they are unable to tell me if my meeting went ahead or not.

Frustrating doesn't begin to cover it.

It's also the way in which they push you off the phone as quickly as possible and in quite a patronising manner. This is a huge thing to me and to be spoken to like I am a hinderance for daring to follow up is just rude!

Rant over! Hopefully I hear something later on today.

What !!?? Payplan are so quickly going down the pan it is unbelievable !! Sorry Faye :?
Faye 123
by Faye 123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:12 pm
I just put so much on today that I feel a bit tearful if I'm honest.

This forum has been a lifesaver.

Thanks Foggy x
Faye 123
by Faye 123 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:42 pm
Hi All,

Great news - full and final accepted with three modifications. Two around the variation fee (capped at £300) and one around the chairmans report being sent within seven days.

I am over the moon and will be sending funds tomorrow. PayPlan advised that the completion certificate will be sent within two months.

Overall, I must say that I have been impressed with PayPlans individual staff and my case officers but they appear heavily stretched which is very frustrating at times. If I could do it again I would probably go for a smaller sized firm. But glad I'm nearly through the worst of it now.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:54 pm
Faye 123 wrote:
Hi All,

Great news - full and final accepted with three modifications. Two around the variation fee (capped at £300) and one around the chairmans report being sent within seven days.

I am over the moon and will be sending funds tomorrow. PayPlan advised that the completion certificate will be sent within two months.

Overall, I must say that I have been impressed with PayPlans individual staff and my case officers but they appear heavily stretched which is very frustrating at times. If I could do it again I would probably go for a smaller sized firm. But glad I'm nearly through the worst of it now.

Congratulations !! So pleased for you x
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:41 pm
Brilliant news! Well done!
59 posts Page 4 of 4
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”