Fell behind on my IVA been in touch with aperture

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
john337
by john337 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:27 pm
Fell behind on my IVA been in touch with aperture filled in the relevant forms change in circumstances and the rest of it rang the other day says they are waiting on legal advice on thousands of cases like like myself which have run out of time to finish it ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,says it has been storm barned or something similar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i have no idea whats going on help me please !!!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:12 pm
Haven't a clue what this is about -- sorry. Hopefully an industry expert will pop on during the week and comment.
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:37 am
I am sorry but I do not know what the poster means either. They should probably ask Aperture for a bit more explanation.
redboxtree
by redboxtree » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:42 am
From what I remember Aperture inherited the backlog of cases that had been built up at GT.

If they are having to seek legal advice it is probably linked to whether IVA's can be progressed where they are 7 plus years and significantly outside of the contractual terms of the IVA itself.
john337
by john337 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:20 am
redboxtree wrote:
From what I remember Aperture inherited the backlog of cases that had been built up at GT.

If they are having to seek legal advice it is probably linked to whether IVA's can be progressed where they are 7 plus years and significantly outside of the contractual terms of the IVA itself.

Many thanks i will just have to wait and see what happens
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”