Update

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Oya
by Oya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:28 pm
kallis3 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your purse - hope they can find out who has stolen it. Good for Stepchange as well.

I have a very certain suspicion about the temp we had yesterday but I can't prove it. She was in today as well as I can't prove she stole it I was keep talking about how bad and horrible whoever took my purse ..
Oya
by Oya » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:30 pm
Foggy wrote:
So sorry to hear about the theft, Oya, but glad Stepchange was of help. I hope you are feeling better.

Bless my daughter Whois 12 offered me her £20 she was saving to buy a game. I am very happy that they acted immediately and stop my October payment
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:46 am
What a lovely daughter!! If you had any debit cards I hope you have cancelled them at the bank.
Oya
by Oya » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:11 am
kallis3 wrote:
What a lovely daughter!! If you had any debit cards I hope you have cancelled them at the bank.

I cancelled the debit cards and order new ones.. luckily I haven't got all those credit cards to ring and cancel :)
moira717
by moira717 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:04 am
Hi oya, lovely to hear from you but so sad to hear your news. That is awful, know how hard it is budgeting for every penny. Pleased step change responded so quickly. Have to say know they often get a bit of negatively but have had no complaints and always deal with everything quickly. Hope you have some better luck and things improve for you. Xxx
Oya
by Oya » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:26 pm
moira717 wrote:
Hi oya, lovely to hear from you but so sad to hear your news. That is awful, know how hard it is budgeting for every penny. Pleased step change responded so quickly. Have to say know they often get a bit of negatively but have had no complaints and always deal with everything quickly. Hope you have some better luck and things improve for you. Xxx

I am still quite upset but I need to let lt go.. I am very pleased sc helped me straight away.. I will be much more careful from now on I know at least this much :)
moira717
by moira717 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:00 pm
Hi, forgot to say, thank you kellis for your advice, have completed 8 surveys in last few days which will help towards next Christmas! Also benjiboo it's lovely to hear from you and know there is light at end of tunnel! Am pleased things going so well for yo :D I think back to where I was this time last year, feeling a knot in my stomach every day, knowing that Christmas would cause me more stress and dreading admitting the mess I was in the following year. I could see no way out but after 3 years of looking up iva s thank god I took the plunge this year. I shudder to think where I would be now without it. I won't be making the same mistakes again, lesson well and truly learnt.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:29 pm
:) :)
benjiboo1
by benjiboo1 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:16 pm
Hi moira. Thanks for your reply. I won't ever get in the mess I was in again. It's like being given a second chance with life & nothing will take me back to my debt ridden life. I still budget now ha ha. After 6 years it's a hard habit to break. I still like looking on here & see how people are getting on.
moira717
by moira717 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:20 pm
We have all learnt lesson the hard way! We live and learn! :D :D
25 posts Page 2 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”