Debt free direct - not received completion certificate & line is constantly busy

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Sarfi
by Sarfi » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:18 am
Hello our IVA began with Debt free direct May 2010 so as per the agreement should be completed by May 2017 however we have not received completion certificate. We were advised this could take up to 6 months, however my issue is that on investigation of our credit file the IVA marker has not been removed and there has been no note added to signal our last payment date. In addition there have been 2 bankruptcy entry codes added (D256 & D257) against our address. Surely this is not right??? I have tried contacting DFD but the line is constantly engaged I have also emailed them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated we just want to move forward from this.
Kind regards
Sarfi
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:21 am
The DFD book has been taken over by another firm. You should receive notification of this within a few days and this will advise you what to do. Unfortunately there could be delays as a result of this but there may be little that you can do,
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:22 am
Write to them, by recorded delivery, addressed to the IP directly. According to industry news (although Aperture staff are denying it, apparently) DFD have been taken over by Aperture, so things will be in a state of flux for a while. As regards the BR markings, ask the CRA to explain -- this is not right at all.
luluj
Forum Expert
Contact
by luluj » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:22 pm
Take foggy's advice ... it does not appear that communication of the sale of DFD has reached all necessary quarters including their customers.
4 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”