Proposal meeting

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
ANNED
by ANNED » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:45 pm
Well guys meeting is tomorrow at 12 my nerves r wrecked hopefully it all goes well. Will I know tomorrow after meeting or will they drag it out ??
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:47 pm
Fingers crossed for you --- most firms will ring you shortly after the meeting, but some have a habit of (going to lunch and) forgetting so you might need to give them a jog in the afternoon.

Good luck.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 4:59 pm
Fingers crossed - I am sure you will be fine!
watzki
by watzki » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:43 pm
Good luck for tomorrow,it should be fine
ANNED
by ANNED » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:51 pm
Thanks guys I'll let you know how it goes :)
ANNED
by ANNED » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:03 pm
Hey all still haven't heard anything and I rang there now and they said there's nothing yet that it could be tomorrow before I hear anything is this normal ??
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:21 pm
No this is not normal, but seems to be becoming the norm for Creditfix. I would guess they are chasing votes and you might find that the meeting has been adjourned.
ANNED
by ANNED » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:25 pm
Foggy wrote:
No this is not normal, but seems to be becoming the norm for Creditfix. I would guess they are chasing votes and you might find that the meeting has been adjourned.

They r saying it's usally 24hours after the meeting before they have a final decision should I be worried about this ??
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:32 pm
If there was a serious problem or rejection I am sure Creditfix would have told you. They may be looking at who voted and how to determine the outcome but I would think you will still be fine. Sometimes different creditors vote with different conditions and they can conflict so it can take a little bit of time to sort out.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:43 pm
Doesn't help your nerves!!! I'll be thinking about you and looking for a positive post.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:50 pm
Creditfix appear to have their own, unique, way of handling this. It usually turns out right in the end, they are just not very good ... well, hopeless, really -- at communication.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:05 pm
Mine is happening tomoz was thinking of giving credit fix a call to see how things going
ANNED
by ANNED » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:18 pm
Well still heard nothing rang again and they r now saying it is adjourned till the 28th waiting bk on amigo loans but I had a email from amigo a wk or so ago saying they r one of my main creditors and that and will be taking divide ends from my iva so how could they still be waiting on them ? Amigo is the loan I am gaurantor for. Also I asked did they know what way the other voting went but he said he didn't have that information . Can't believe I have to wait another wk now
ANNED
by ANNED » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:19 pm
ashbock123 wrote:
Mine is happening tomoz was thinking of giving credit fix a call to see how things going

They won't tell you anything they can't even tell me how it's going and my meeting is over just it's adjourned to next wk
Michael Peoples
Industry Expert
Contact
by Michael Peoples » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:26 pm
Amigo loans may be looking for more information but I am sure CF are doing their best to get your IVA approved.
16 posts Page 1 of 2
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”