Iva

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
5 posts Page 1 of 1

Iva

Cookie
by Cookie » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:11 pm
Hi
I'm with debt free direct and just been told they have gone into administration. I rang them to try and get some answers but wouldn't give me any. Has anyone heard this and where does it leave me with all money I have paid to them
Thanks
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:26 am
Aperture have taken over DFD and rest assured that your money is safe. Aperture will be in touch as soon as they are finished sorting paperwork.
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:48 am
As Kallis says, your IVA will continue, as originally agreed, but under the supervision of Aperture. I am afraid these situations are rarely resolved quickly and transfers will take some time and patience.
Cookie
by Cookie » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:04 pm
Thanks for the reply. We had just finished our iva. Well was asked to take a secured loan but decided to against it due to the amount it would cost us. We asked for a extra year instead will this still go ahead with the new company. Thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:18 pm
Cookie wrote:
Thanks for the reply. We had just finished our iva. Well was asked to take a secured loan but decided to against it due to the amount it would cost us. We asked for a extra year instead will this still go ahead with the new company. Thanks

It should do, providing you completed the whole equity valuation exercise and DFD were content with the extension.
5 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”