Equity Fiance not on top of their game at all!

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Annadc73
by Annadc73 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:23 pm
I have been informed by many experts I can claim back my monthly payments of £12.50 each month for having a Bank account with being on a IVA which I did not need to pay...........please could you let me know the best way of claiming this these refunds back ASAP?
Also: my PPI's have paid my have gone way over what I needed to pay back Equity Finance had all my documents, but did not do anything to recover these at the start of my IVA which was their job to do so...........what procedures can I take now?
Regards Anna p.s I have taken a screen-shot of my questions due to recently these were strangely not received!
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:10 pm
Monthly charges for "packaged" bank accounts can be claimed back in the same way as PPI, but the sums are not big enough for the claims companies to have much interest! It is probably easier to do it yourself, although the money should then be paid to the IVA.
All PPI is due to the IVA unless you have paid enough to cover the full original debt, plus fees and statutory interest -- anything over that amount should be returned to you.
2 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”