Voting on F&F

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1
bethany
by bethany » Thu May 24, 2018 11:19 am
I only have a few weeks left before my variation meeting and am very nervous now..

Roughly how long will it take to find out if my offer has been accepted after the casting vote have been made?

Also what happens if no one votes at all? I've been trying to do my research here and I'm just so worried now...

Thanks
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Thu May 24, 2018 12:22 pm
[quote="bethany"]I only have a few weeks left before my variation meeting and am very nervous now..

Roughly how long will it take to find out if my offer has been accepted after the casting vote have been made?

Also what happens if no one votes at all? I've been trying to do my research here and I'm just so worried now...

Thanks[/

You should hear shortly after the meeting time. If no-one votes they will canvas the creditors to get a yes majority.
bethany
by bethany » Thu May 24, 2018 2:07 pm
Foggy wrote:
bethany wrote:
I only have a few weeks left before my variation meeting and am very nervous now..

Thanks[/

You should hear shortly after the meeting time. If no-one votes they will canvas the creditors to get a yes majority.

Thank you Foggy
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”