Want to start matched betting

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:57 pm
Hi there my friend has spoke to me and said to make a bit extra money each week i could save a bit and start to do matched betting, read up about it and seems really good and can make profit from it every bet. Anymore info need on oddsmonkey reviews.

Just wondering if I opened a basic bank account and put some cash into it to get a bank roll started will I need to show this account at review stage of my iva or just my other 2 current accounts use at the moment.

Thanks for you help if possible
Foggy
Forum Expert
Contact
by Foggy » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:01 am
You will have to account for any winnings and, if over £500 pay them into the IVA. Some will say that it would be impossible for your IP / creditors to find out and track, but things do have a nasty habit of coming out of the woodwork.

On a personal note, I think it is a bad idea: 1) it is addictive 2) You are, again, trying to complicate youir IVA rather than run with it and 3) If everyone running this system actually made money the bookies would stop offering it. Finally, if gambliing contributed to your debt in the first place, continuing to do so might cause the IVA to fail. or, at the very least, for you to be put under tougher scrutiny.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:12 am
I totally agree with Foggy - not a good idea and, if your IP finds out, your IVA could fail.
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:38 pm
I would also say - if it sounds too good to be true,it probably is.
ashbock123
by ashbock123 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:34 pm
Matched betting is a good way of making a bit of money extra income up to £1000 a month and thousands of videos about it and that
kallis3
Forum Expert
Contact
by kallis3 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:00 pm
Wouldn't touch anything like that with a 10 foot barge pole personally and you need to be careful with your IVA.
6 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”