what documentation do you need for an iva?

Get expert opinion. This is the place for new questions to be posted.
3 posts Page 1 of 1


User avatar
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri May 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Post by theresa.sd » Fri May 14, 2010 1:43 pm
what documentation do you need for an iva, my mum lives with her brother but the bills are in his name only


User avatar
Posts: 43
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:06 am
Location: United Kingdom

Post by Lincoln_Guy » Fri May 14, 2010 1:53 pm
In my case, I only needed to provide the last communication from each of my creditors, my council tax statement, a mortgage redemption letter, and evidence from my pension provider that I would not be allowed to make a contribution of less than 3.5% of my income. I didn't have to provide evidence of utility bills, insurances etc.

EDIT: Plus wage slips
Last edited by Lincoln_Guy on Fri May 14, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I owe, I owe, - so off to work I go...

Adam Davies

User avatar
Posts: 14596
Joined: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:21 pm

Post by Adam Davies » Fri May 14, 2010 2:05 pm
I would think a letter confirming rent paid plus wage slips and bank statements would be enough to determine income and expenditure
Andam Davies
3 posts Page 1 of 1
Return to “Ask IVA Forum and Industry experts”